Sunday, November 13, 2011

ways to say ' i love u'...(",)

  • I can't live without you.
  • I can't stop thinking about you when we're apart.
  • I cherish you.
  • I dream of you.
  • I live for our love.
  • I love being around you.
  • I need you by my side.
  • I need you.
  • I respect you.
  • I value you.
  • I want a lifetime with you.
  • I want you.
  • I worship you.
  • I yearn for you.
  • I'm a better person because of you.
  • You are like a candle burning bright.
  • You are my crush.
  • You are my dear.
  • You are my everything.
  • You are my heart's desire.
  • You are my life.
  • You are my one and only.
  • You are my one true love.
  • You are my reason for living.
  • You are my strength.
  • You are my sunshine.
  • You are my treasure.
  • You are my world.
  • You are precious.

1 comment: